Vendor Terms And Conditions
4. Spero enables transactions on its Platform between participating merchants and buyers, dealing in Groceries and other products and services. The buyers can choose and place orders from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various merchants including but not limited to Super Markets, consumer stores and grocery stores
6. As merchant, you are responsible for
i) returns, guarantees, warranties or other after sale care; Spero will be happy to assist merchant and customer, however, will not take any of the responsibilities related to these
ii) packing the items securely and handing over to the Spero delivery partner/s
iii) ensuring that your stock is up-to- date and available to customers when they order it on spero.co.in
7. You are not permitted to store or use any data from the spero.co.in transaction with the customer for your own or other purposes beyond the fulfilling of the sale.
8. You are not permitted to sell Alcohol or Smoking items or any illegal substances through Spero
9. Content you add including photographs, descriptions and items you sell as well as the wording and pricing you use must comply with applicable laws
10. Spero is responsible for delivering the item and if any items that are damaged as a result of mishandling by Spero, the cost will be refunded by Spero.
11. Spero will not be responsible for any of the GST or other tax processing of the merchant. Merchants can generate the transaction details from Spero website if they would like to do so. Spero’s agreed commission shall be on the total cost of the sale.
12. Spero aim to transfer the amount within 36 hours of sale, however, Spero will not be responsible for merchant’s bank delays in terms of processing the payment
13. Spero will not deliver furniture, heavy electronics/electrical equipment or a single item that cost more than Rs8,000. Merchant/s will be responsible to deliver these items